WnSoft Forums

menu slide

Ppetann

Could we have a few more details, please?

Which version of PTE are you using? Are you using Run Application or Run Slideshow to launch the next sequence? Does the target sequence EXE file launch and run correctly when you simply double-click its icon in Windows Explorer?

regards,

Peter

How exactly are you setting up the buttons you are using for your menu sequence? Some screen shots showing the settings would be very useful.

regards,Hello Peter,I select the buttons in objects and animation type in the name of the sequence then move to run application or open file select the sequence then click create. Since I posted my question a friend suggested I try unticking acceleration box in screen. I tried this and it worked. I confess I am relative beginner with the software any suggestions you care to give me would be most welcome. Thankyou for your interest.Regards Remus

Peter

The best advice I can give any beginner is to download and read the user guides. After that, play with the software - but don't try out all the bells and whistles all at once. Master the simple things before going on to try the more complex things. Software that offers as many features as does PTE can be difficult for a new comer to master; especially if they try out everything at once. In that respect it is no different to, say, Photoshop.

regards,

Peter