WnSoft Forums

Le Blockhaus de Eperlecques

trailertrash

The sole purpose of my visit to France, was to visit the V1 and V2 launch sites. I got more than I expected.

This is an amazing place. Eerie yet enjoyable. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

NB: Unfortunately my wheelchair wouldnt handle the terain, so it was crutches and legs. I apologise in advance for everything being at eye level.

42 slides

7 minutes 4 secs

1 sound track [created with Audacity] freeplaymusic.com

All images are copyright to me.

Please do not download this presentation if you are upset or offended by WW2 material.

Direct Link: http://www.trailertrashaudiovisual.com/Blockhaus.exe

mac version: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6yk62z16twirv6s

Mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mf8gjx0sk9di8l8

Hi Andrew,

The show downloaded in 15 secs and was running within 40secs using your direct link. Thought the music was first class although I may have got it a bit out of sync by using the keyboard control to jerk into action after the intro slide.

Hi Andrew,

The show downloaded in 15 secs and was running within 40secs using your direct link. Thought the music was first class although I may have got it a bit out of sync by using the keyboard control to jerk into action after the intro slide.

Thanks Mick, I actually meant to remove KB control. Its not needed. I allowed enough time to read the preface and then it was timed to each slide. Glad you enjoyed it.

Andrew

Download: instant.

Running on XP Sp2: no hickup.

Spendid show. Music and V1-sound spot on.

Add a few sec to the intro text for us slow readers in the bush...

Next stop: Peenemünde.

/Lennart

Download: instant.

Running on XP Sp2: no hickup.

Spendid show. Music and V1-sound spot on.

Add a few sec to the intro text for us slow readers in the bush...

Next stop: Peenemünde.

/Lennart

Thanks Lennart. I so enjoyed the visit. I'm going back with an old comrade from my former regiment in October!!!

George, I downloaded and ran it myself a minute ago. No problems. I'll put a mediafire link up in a minute tho just to be sure.

It occured to me that the link has nothing to do with it. I created this in WIN 7 64 bit. Could that have an effect?

Andrew,

I tried the medifire link and all worked well.

I am also using Win 7 64 bit laptop. I tried the direct link again with the result.

I at a loss to explain the dificulty which seems to be on my end.

I very much enjoyed the tour of the "Blockhaus"

Nice use of keyboard controls.

Thanks for the tour,

George

George, I downloaded and ran it myself a minute ago. No problems. I'll put a mediafire link up in a minute tho just to be sure.

It occured to me that the link has nothing to do with it. I created this in WIN 7 64 bit. Could that have an effect?

Andrew,

I solved my problem and downloading from direct link worked.

Recently I have not been able to view imaged in my email using Outlook 2007.

I certainly did not think this was related. I finally resolved the Outlook problem by incerting original instalation disk and doing a repair.

Images returned to my email.

Later I tried the direct link again and all was ok.

Strange.

Thanks again,

George

Andrew,

I am using Win7 64bit. The first time i ran it I thought it had stuck on the first page as I was able to read the text twice. BTW, there is a space missing between 'blockhuas,then'. I right clicked and got the second image and so on but no sound.

Mark, you must read at some speed. I timed that page at 60 secs to give the older members [me included] time to read it all.

Maybe it is a bit to long tho. After that the sound track enters and runs fine. This is something I'm going to have to look seriously at. KB control and intro text pages. There seems to be a bit of a minefield here.