WnSoft Forums

Can you help me?

vilara

vilara,

Im not sure exactly what you need ... but you might try within O&A copy the keyframes of the image and paste them into another slide. Then use only the last keyframe for your needs.

How To:

-Right-click the image in the O&A window ... click copy

-GoTo the next Slide and right-click in the O&A window ... click paste

-Delete all the keyframes of the image paste except the last keyframe in your anninmation.

-Drag the last remaining keyframe to the start position of the slide or wherever.

* This may only work in theory ... as I actually have not played around with it in actual work.

Vilara's request is a good idea.

I normally copy the slide and eliminate all but the last keyframes to simulate the end of the previous slide.

However, on a complicated slide this could be difficult and time consuming to achieve.

I wonder if it would be possible to REVERSE all keyframes so that what was at the beginning would then be at the end etc.

It would then be easy to delete all keyframes NOT at the beginning of the slide.

Probably a stupid idea!

DG

vilara,

Unless Im not understanding your particular needs correctly ... the above posts should perform the action you require.

After you copy and paste the animation to the next slide ... you must

-Delete all the keyframes of the image paste except the last keyframe in your anninmation.

-Drag the last remaining keyframe to the start position of the slide or wherever.

This should give you just the end image (keyframe) of the copied animation.

nobeefstu,

Do you really fancy doing that on a slide of, say, 250+ objects? As vilara has said, the suggested technique works fine for simple situations; but for anything complex, it is just too time-consuming and too prone to error. I can see the benefit in having a special case of "Copy & Paste" that copies all the keyframe data values that are associated with the end of the slide and then pastes them into a new slide but with all their timestamps set to zero - thus starting the next slide at exactly the same state as the previous one ended in. When I did my Rubik's Cube sequence, this feature, had it existed, would have saved me several hours of editing time.

regards,

Peter

Peter,

I understand your point as it concerns numerous keyframes. I dont apply much in animation so I see a benefit of adding a copy and paste routine for only selected keyframes to another slide.

However this post began as a query if its possible ... its just not easy at the current time if the animation is complicated with numerous keys.

If this original post is asking for a new feature or improvement ... then it belongs in the Suggestions category.