WnSoft Forums

Hyperlink buttons

vinnie

Sorry if this has been asked before. I ran a search but didn't find anything.

I've created a slideshow of photos to show proofs to a client. I want to add a "Buy Now" button above each slide that will link to an order form on my website. I'm able to do it in object editor for individual slides, but is there a way to apply it to all slides in the show?

Vinnie

Vinnie:

I have not done this, but I do vaguely remember something like this being talked about before by using "templates"

Try doing a search (bottom right of this forum) for templates and you might find it.

I am sure someone will come along with the answer for you.

Hi, Vinnie,

Welcome to the Forum!

There is no direct way to do this in PTE, but, as Jim indicated, if you first set up a "template" image with the button you want in Object Editor, you can then copy this image as many times as you have images in your show, and then just change the image names one by one, on the main window opposite "Show image", to their correct names. It's a little tedious but may be easier than opening Object Editor for each slide.

Also, if you are doing more than one show, and you want the same link on each image for the second show, too, you can save the first show as a "template" for the second and further shows.

Sorry if this has been asked before. I ran a search but didn't find anything.

I've created a slideshow of photos to show proofs to a client. I want to add a "Buy Now" button above each slide that will link to an order form on my website. I'm able to do it in object editor for individual slides, but is there a way to apply it to all slides in the show?

Vinnie

Hello Vinnie..

See if this is what you want!

Example

It is just something I made quickly, so you can see a example of the hyperlink in the object editor.

(355 kb)

You can also use the "copy and paste" option using the object editor and it will place whatever at the same location throughout your images.

This is an "easy" way of placing images, hyperlinks, etc.

Also...you need to be connected to the internet for the hyperlink to work! :)

Hope this helps :)

Bart

• 2 weeks later...