WnSoft Forums

Transfer to DVD?

DaveC

Hi DaveC

at the moment you can only burn a data DVD they say oleg is working on it maybe in a couple of months

if you search the forum on this topic you will see what i mean

Phill

Amazing !

This ability will be possible in the next version (4.20).

This quick ? I know originally the anticpated date for this feature was expected much later.

Just think ... we wont have to see this featured requested end over end and post after post. Will this be the end of them ... I seriously doubt it :P

Guest Techman1

Pushu,

As Ken says, "where there's a will....". With your images on a DVD disk and if someone has a DVD player on their PC it shouldn't be a problem to capture each image. It won't be possible if you don't put it on a DVD disk though. So, this is up to you whether you want to take a chance. There are always work arounds to "almost" everything.

I guess you could make the quality not that great for screen capture, but then your work won't look that great. It is clearly a trade-off. These days, a 72dpi image that has been enhanced though Photoshop or some other program can create some remarkable results in print.

Anyway, as one of many on this forum I am anxious to test the beta version 4.20 when Igor gets it ready. I am really looking forward to continuing to use PTE and now be able to add some of my work from it over to video.

Thanks as always to Igor for the hard work that he continues to put into PTE. What an excellent program.

Regards,

Fred