WnSoft Forums

Can I copy & paste a simple animation

laurence1

I'm a bit of a newbie, so apologies for the question.

I like to have a simple, slow zoom on many slides. Having setup the animation on one slide, can I somehow easily repeat it on other slides?

At the moment I go to each slide and repeat the steps...

Thanks

Guest Yachtsman1

Have you tried pre selecting the slides you want to copy the animation to, then adding the animation. I seem to think I could be giving you a bum steer but I know I have copied actions in batches, can't remember what they were.

Yachtsman1 :unsure:

Right click on a suitable slide and COPY.

PASTE after the last slide and go to O&A / Properties Tab.

In the PICTURE box change the IMAGE in the slide to the new image that you want to zoom into.

The new image in the copied slide will now have the exact same properties as the original image in the original slide.

Usual rules apply - make sure that you have ALL images, music files etc in ONE folder per project.

DG

Nice idea yachtsman1, but I just tried it to check & it doesn't work.

If I select more than one slide, then click on "objects & animation", the selection reverts back to just one slide & the animation screen doesn't appear.

Hang on I'll try Dave's solution...

Laurence

I get it now. The image displayed in any slide can be changed using the PICTURE box.

So I can set up any animation in one slide, then to repeat the animation I copy & paste that slide as many times as I need, and then go in to each new one and change the image file in the PICTURE box. Right?

THanks Dave

Guest Yachtsman1

Nice idea yachtsman1, but I just tried it to check & it doesn't work.

If I select more than one slide, then click on "objects & animation", the selection reverts back to just one slide & the animation screen doesn't appear.

Hang on I'll try Dave's solution...

Laurence

Sorry about that Laurence, it does work with slide times & transitions.

Yachtsman1.