WnSoft Forums

Zooming juddering in preview mode.

rick235

When i run my slide show on the small inset in Pictures to EXE it runs fine but as soon as i try preview any image that is zoomed then the picture starts to judder. Also when i make a DVD why do the inset images change position? any help or suggestions would be really appreciated.

Rick wrote;

Also when i make a DVD why do the inset images change position?

when you make a DVD version of a PTE Slideshow, make sure you "untick" the "fixed size of slide" in the project options/Screen tab.

Also, regarding the zoom smoothness problem; for any object that has animation put to it, should have the "edge antiallasing" plus "anti shimerimg" boxes in the "objects and animation/properties ticked.

Greg

Rick,

Juddering can often be the result of using excessively large (as measured in MB) image files, and thus over stretching the capability of the graphics card. The mini-player and Preview use different software/hardware features to drive the playback. So, too, does playback in the O&A window. Having said that, I must admit, that of the three, it is usually the case, in my experience, that Preview is the smoothest. So I am at something of a loss to offer any solid advice here.

As for the "movement" of the inset images, try placing all these objects under a controlling Frame Object, and make that frame object the only child of the main image.

regards,

Peter