WnSoft Forums

Confuscious 3D

David Porter

I have been playing around with the 3D Parameters and spent a considerable time trying to produce something similar to The Doms Photobox. Finally I have managed to get something similar but not so sophisticated and I am sure that my workings are nowhere so elegant as his.

I have popped in front of a little show of our firms outing but have added some 3D effects here. In particular, I have tried to create a moving camera effect in three of the frames where the foreground people move with respect to each other and move with respect to the background. The photos and the photo-shopping are not great but I would appreciate any comments.

Available top one on My Web Page

Bravo, Mickp

I appreciate ! Fine box, yes, and interesting 3D movements. PTE is now able to move the objects in the space to create moving camera effects very easily. I know you have seen my Christmas present. Thanks again for your comment.

(sorry for your bad pictures. Why have you not corrected the red eyes, for exemple ?)

• 2 weeks later...

I was entralled by the movement of the photobox and enjoyed the 3D effects in the main show.

I could replicate the main show transitions but I would love to know the technic for the box.

Cheked out the web site as well enjoyed that too.

I was entralled by the movement of the photobox and enjoyed the 3D effects in the main show.

I could replicate the main show transitions but I would love to know the technic for the box.

Cheked out the web site as well enjoyed that too.

Hi Snapcam,

Thanks for your comments. I have been trying to send you a private email in reply but it does nor seem to want to go and I don't want it lost in the ether. Would you send me your email address, and I will send it to you direct. Sent to Email me

Thanks,

Hi Mick

Have you trie clicking on Snapcams name, which leads to his profile? Second item down is the private message facility. See pic

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1

Yes Eric,

Tried that and sent it but site must have gone down at the same time and got timed out. Lost it in the ether and as it was quire long I wasn't going to do it again.