WnSoft Forums

Slide Show Feedback

BBorges

... You put music, or other sounds, in tracks. Tracks are collections of sounds that are played sequentially, ie you can't have two or more sounds playing at the same time in one track. You can set the time at which the start of a sound is played by using Offset in the Audio Clip Properties dialog; click on Customise (Project Options/Music). You can set for how long the sound plays by using Duration. If you want to play two sounds one after the other with no silence between them you can use Crossfading to set a time during which the first sound morphs into the second sound.

Tracks (containing sounds) are processed simultaneously - ie the sounds are played and heard together, so you can add further tracks (Add Track) which can contain other sounds. Make sure the track you are adding music to is highlighted and click (Add Music) to add a sound to that track ...

Yes, it is true, there are these sound features. But do you really recommend to use them without an appropriate user interface that has been announced, first for version 7.0, then for some later version of PTE?

Regards,

Xaver

I know we have been promised enhancements in the audio interface, but when? Reading various messages from Igor it appears we will have to wait until version 7.5 for improvements. In the meantime it seems we have to use the rather convoluted methods provided.

David P

if my memory seves me right i believe he is trying to get the video improvements working to his liking

just remember when you were travelling with your Mom and Dad -- when you asked " when are we going to get there" and you were answered " we are close " :)

ken

if my memory seves me right i believe he is trying to get the video improvements working to his liking

That's how it looks; I am looking forward to the new video features.

just remember when you were travelling with your Mom and Dad -- when you asked " when are we going to get there" and you were answered " we are close " :)

ken

Too true; patience, they say, is a virtue.

The audio features may not have the coolest interface, but they can be made to work well.

David P

I really like your work ! The effect on the pics give a very special atmosphere.

I don't know if it's on purpose but there is something very dark and dramatic with this presentation, almost apocalyptic.

But I like it.

I could easily imagine a 16/9 screen ratio for your A/V, it would increase the movie effect.

I hope to watch an other version reworked (exe available ?).

Anyway, congratulations and thank you for sharing. :)

Hi Dom,

With the risk of being unfair to other great artists here, I have to say I've known your work for years (i had purchased the "countdown template about 4 years ago) and I am very pleased to hear you liked my presentation so far. It is very motivating, because I've been heavily studying your work lately and I simply think you kick ass with your slides.

Thank you very much for the input (and thanks for the Charlie Winston's "I love your smile" song in your black frame sample - great artist too).

I'll be posting the final EXE here, I believe I am getting somewhere now, with all the help and feedback I have been receiving.

I have also 4,600 JPGS from my road trip back in september that I have yet to publish. Your "map slide show" gave me some great ideas too. You are a genius.