WnSoft Forums

Dreams

colin hill

I started this audio visual/project a couple of months ago and finally decided that I must complete it, so here it is.

The slide show consists of a number of short interludes if you want to call them, each part of a dream. I must stress that there is no story,

no beginning no end. I decided to include animation in the slide show, after a had learnt a little about photoshop which I recently acquired.

Thanks to Lin for assisting me in extracting objects and saving them as PNG files.

I am aware that this might not be of interest to forum members, but I hope that those who watch it will see it as a learning curve for me, both

in photoshop and animation. I am hoping to expand on this and animated 3D in PTE.

Comments are welcome, but please do bear in mind what I have said above. This is purely an experiment for me which I would like to share with you.

Colin

http://www.mediafire.com/?d9u2leva9cau6fl

Ken and Davy,

Thank you for your comments. I am glad I decided to carry on with this slide show and as I learn more and more about photoshop,

I hope to include my creations in future slide shows. It was a lot of fun putting this together and this experimental show has

spurned me to try and create something better.

Colin

Colin -

I rather enjoyed this sequence. For the first time out re; PTE animation & PS work, you should be proud of this show. As you gain more experience in both programs, you'll gain confidence and probably get even more creative. :rolleyes:

Greg

Nice job Colin! Your interest in flying is well represented and you've mastered the PNG object extraction process nicely! I enjoyed this. Now that PTE has the ability to use animated GIF's you may want to explore creating some of your own. There are free and inexpensive software packages to help with that.

If done judiciously, they can add to some of the effects I think.

Best regards, and keep up the good work!

Lin

Hi Greg, Mick and Lin,

Thank you for your comments. I am glad you enjoyed the show, though as Mick said, there could be room for improvement.

Thanks Lin for the suggestion regarding the use of animated GIF'S. I have looked at a number of websites and there are some

excellent GIF'S. I have saved these websites under my favorites so that I can go back to them and download what I require.

Best regards,

Colin