WnSoft Forums

Travel Las Vegas Final

gh6539

To all those forum members who have followed this show, thank you for you comments and suggestions.

In this final version I have tried to implement your suggestions. I can now say that I am pleased with the results.

I am sure there can be improvements but for now the elude me.

File Size: 16.3 MB

Aspect Ratio: 16:9 1280x720

Length: 3:30

44 Images

TheDom's Travel Template uses for opening and ending

PC Download

PREVIEW

Regards,

George B)

George, congratulations on the final Las Vegas show; it was most definitely different and for me, your approach was appropriate for the subject matter. Very good. I thought the use of the Travel Template at start and end was a much better idea.

I am sure there can be improvements but for now the elude me.

Yet another member of my club!

Regards,

David P

George -

You're very persistent, that's a good trait to have with kind of work. I believe this is the best version of the 3. I didn't get off on the twirly image animation but I did like the wide images in 3 separate frames with the left and right images bent away in 3D.

Overall, an improvement,

Greg

George -

You're very persistent, that's a good trait to have with kind of work. I believe this is the best version of the 3. I didn't get off on the twirly image animation but I did like the wide images in 3 separate frames with the left and right images bent away in 3D.

Overall, an improvement,

Greg

Thanks Greg,

I am not perfect [who is], persistince I can do.

The "twirly image animation" Is one of the things I liked. I can see it may not bee everyone's cup of tea.

Cheers,

George

• 2 weeks later...

Hi George,

Thank you for using my template.

The red circle was intended to be on a single day.

You should probably have used an other shape for several days because it looks odd to me this way.

And I noticed a little visual problem with the calendar at the end of the slideshow.

You probably set by mistake opacity to 100% for a frame, causing a blue rectangle in the middle of the calendar to be visible.

Oh, by the way, you should remove my logo.

But I enjoyed your show. Thank you for sharing.

Hi George,

Thank you for using my template.

The red circle was intended to be on a single day.

You should probably have used an other shape for several days because it looks odd to me this way.

And I noticed a little visual problem with the calendar at the end of the slideshow.

You probably set by mistake opacity to 100% for a frame, causing a blue rectangle in the middle of the calendar to be visible.

Oh, by the way, you should remove my logo.

But I enjoyed your show. Thank you for sharing.

Dom,

Thanks for you comments and I will look into new shape to replace circle.

Regards,

George

Hi George, I enjoyed your show and it clearly shows off the dom's template very well. However; I thought that many of the images had a great deal of noise, that could I suspect be reduced with some work. Perhaps because I was viewing at 1920x1200 some of the images appeared soft (not as sharp were they should be) and some had jpg artefacts (possibly as a result of compression.) A good show, it reminded me of my times in Vegas.