WnSoft Forums

Animation: Custom Speed options improvement

I'm trying to think of a way to make this easy to understand so I'll try it like this:

Go to O/A screen

Add several keypoints

On the Animation tab customize the Pan / Zoom / Rotate speeds by "Setting Up " | Glue or separate keypoints

Problem:

To make a smooth animation, often we may have to separate or glue every single keypoint for each: Pan / Zoom/ Rotate

Solutions:

1. Have a "Glue All" and "Separate All" buttons that do everything all-at-once for risk takers

a. "Glue All" and "Separate All" for each option: Pan / Zoom/ Rotate

b. "Glue All" and "Separate All" for all the points in all three: Pan / Zoom/ Rotate at the same time

2. Make Pan / Zoom/ Rotate tabs for the "Speed Options" dialog box so that gluing and separating could be done without opening and closing so many separate dialog boxes (and if you are me -- forgetting at least one of them).

I hope this is kind of clear?

jk

Wow! No response yet. <_<

Is it because no one else finds this to be a problem? :blink:

Is my explanation not clear? :unsure:

There was a discussion some time ago about changing the default behaviour from glue to separate. This should significantly reduce the need to make changes that often.

Hopefully WnSoft implements it, should be easy for them.

Your request goes one step further and is clear enough.

But thinking about speed-options I want to ask all others:

"For what animation do we need speed options differentiated for pan/zoom/rotate. (If possible, please post a example for what purpose you have used it.)

Wouldn't it be sufficient to have only one speed-option form for all three?"

Regards,

Frank