WnSoft Forums

Slides come from behind

GLS48

I'm not quite sure how to search for what I need but the short search I did turned up no help. I want to have an image come from behind one object and move back in front of the same object - from back layer around the middle layer to the top layer. I have all the objects saved in PNG and brought them in from "add image" in "Objects and Animations". Of coarse I can move them up and down in the stack or layers but how to change the layer order as it players?

Thanks,

George

Hi George,

To do this would require you to place the same image in the slide list two times. The first time on Objects and Animations, the slide to come from behind would be in the layer underneath the first image. Then use a "quick, no transition" to go to the second slide where you must match the "position" and "zoom" where the first slide left off, but have the slide which came from "underneath" as the top layer so that when it goes back to the original position, it will lie on top of the one which it came from underneath on the first slide.

When properly matched and coordinated with identical zoom and pan numbers, this will appear as if it were all done on the first slide.

There is no way to "change layers" during slide display on a single frame so it must be done as described above.

here's a link to an example - this done with Beta 3 so be sure you use it to load. This is the PTE file so create a folder, extract the content of the zipped file in that folder then load the PTE file with beta 3 and you can see how to do this.

http://www.learntoma...emo/example.zip

here's a zipped exe example:

http://www.learntoma.../exampleexe.zip

If you wanted to add a tiny bit of "realism" to your animation, then adjust the "y" axis in Objects and Animations for the image which is moving about 8 degrees positive via keyframe just before it begins the "return" trip to cover the original slides. Be sure to set it back to zero as it covers the slide via keyframe.

Best regards,

Lin