WnSoft Forums

Surfs Up

colin hill

Shows like this would make great screen savers. :rolleyes:

Greg

Hi Colin,

I liked that - a lot! Both the background music and the images are peaceful and soothing. Something about symmetry is just "right" and leaves the viewer in a relaxed and peaceful place.

Best regards,

Lin

COLIN

imagination is what many forget - you definitely have not - you must be taking DavyC's lead :)

years ago there was a period where we used to see shows like yours but not photographs -

using the patterns similar made by Kaleidoscopes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaleidoscope

forget what they were called or the authors/members names

maybe somebody else can remember??

ken

Lin, Greg and Jan,

Thank you so much for your comments. I did try and create that peaceful feeling in the effects that I created from the photos'.

The Beach Boys have always been my favourite from way back and I am sure most members remember them.

Ken,

I think you know I love to use my imagination in creating AV's. I spent hours in photoshop trying to create the effect that would

not only look pleasing to the eye, but would try and reflect the serenity. I certainly do remeber the era of the kaleidoscope.

Thank you for your comments.

Colin

Davy,

Thanks for the comment. Glad to be able to give you some ideas. Look forward to your next AV.

Ditto with Ken re greymatter. Can either you or Ken point me to Gregs fractal screensaver AV.

Would love to see it again.

Colin

Colin,

You will find it on the third page of AVs.Title is actually 'New Slide Show Added' 059 Creative Graphics. Bootzilla.

I see that Almark has a Fractals AV right beside it.

Scrolling on to page 14 and I even had a go at it. The title is '3 For the price of 1' and the fractals World HD

is the first 1 of 3 AVs posted together. It should still be available for download.

Davy