WnSoft Forums

THE AV VOTE

paulziets

Herewith my first posting of a show. The pictures are very iffy - I was unable to get either David Cameron or Nick Clegg to grant me an interview or photo oportunity so had to rely on what I could find.

I started the work in Beta 6 and finished it in Beta 7. Project was in 1024/768 ratio.

Although a tongue in cheek production, I am more than willing to accept my critical fate. Its the only way I will improve.

Yours in trepidation,

Paul

http://www.mediafire.com/file/v10px1dg7rqwos6/avvote.exe

Ken, Colin, Lin and Davy,

Thanks for taking the time to download and comment on my first show. It is really encouraging.

I had started the project at about lunchtime on Friday while my wife watched the Royal Wedding. After being forced into some manual labour in the garden in the afternoon, I "finished" at 01:30 on Saturday morning. Before posting, I reorganised it again twice. It's difficult to know when to stop. To make matters worse, it was only after posting that I realised I had not smoothed the animations!

Regards to you all,

Paul

Well done.

I think it was from Richard Brown that I heard it first: the hardest part is deciding WHAT you are going to make an AV about. It's that spark or flash, and you found it.

Unfortunately it will be lost on many illiterate non-Brits.

Jeff

Please be so kind and tell me what you mean by "illiterate".

Regards,

Xaver

With pleasure, but lets keep it friendly.

Without turning to the OED, I meant the millions of people around the World without access to Sky TV, BBC World and UK local radio/newspapers/magazines. To them, AV is just AV. They have not heard of the upcoming vote.

I admit, "illiterate" was an ill-considered choice of term and could offend some Forum colleagues - sorry! Have you a better term for what I intended?

Jeff