WnSoft Forums

Output Image Size

Johnwnjr

I am using PTE v.6.5 with Video Builder de lux to make a DVD for playing on the TV. Going through the Project Options of the Builder can you tell me please what you set up to get a full screen picture 16.9 automatically on the TV. What I get at the moment from a DVD made in Video Builder is a 16.9 Title and then the images in the sequence are much smaller unless I adjust the TV Aspect to Zoom 2 which I feel should be on 16.9 too. Thanks in advance. John

If your images are 16:9 in a 16:9 show your DVD you should get what you require.

However, turning OFF the Fixed Size of Slide button will allow the 768x432 show on the DVD to fill the screen of the TV (by interpolation).

It could be that?

If your TV is equipped with a USB input and a Media Player then a better option is to make the show at 1920x1080 and create an H.264 MPEG4 for showing via a Memory Stick.

DG

Many thanks. Deleting the tick in Fixed Size had the required result. After doing this I remade the DVD and played it on the DVD machine that upgrades the picture and the result on an HD TV is superb. John