WnSoft Forums

Saturday Morning Foolishness....

Hey Roger,

Those were the days! Nothing like the 60's and 70's for fun - wish I could get a do-over and live through them again (well, "most" of them - 67, 68 and 69 were no fun for me)...

L

Splendid - nostalgia encapsulated!

Yep, just messing around sometimes can be great therapy... The cereal wasn't too bad either, I ate it dry while I was making the box - LOL.

L

That must have been fun to make. Love the box.

Hi Tom,

Thanks! Yep, I ran a separate MP3 for the audio - it was just too much trouble to try to sync it to both the videos so I opted to sync to the still sequences - the audio on the Statler Brothers video wasn't all that clean anyway and lots of crowd noise too. I could have muted and tried to sync the video to the audio by delaying the start or using offset on the video, but then the whole sequence would not have been as clean so I just let that video run muted.... I suppose I could have taken more time to fine tune it, but it was just a fun quickie on a lark....

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin,

Great cereal box animation. I notice the video was out of sync with the audio, but maybe you were using a separate mp3 sound track? I mention this because a problem that sometimes shows up in the new beta versions is PTE is sometimes confused between 24 fps and 29.9 fps videos which causes the video to finish before the audio and the also causing lip sync problems.

That should be fun going to Sturgis. Can't wait to see your photos.

Tom

Hi Rick,

Thanks - great times the 60's - and be sure to see Colin's show on the 50's for some great posters and pictures.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lyn,

Loved the show and great music to boot, right down memory lane.

Thanks

Rick