WnSoft Forums

Hows That

Hi Dave,

Though I'm not familiar with the game of Cricket, I liked the action and the "out" looked "painful" - LOL.... Thanks for posting the show and welcome to the PTE forum!

Best regards,

Lin

Dave,

I really enjoyed that. Your photographs are spot on and I liked your use of the moving ball to lead us into one of the change-overs. Confirm you have spent many hours on the side of the pitch, perfecting the capture of those wickets falling!

Regards,

Paul

Hi Dave,

Just got back from hols and as a cricket fan, I was keen to download your show. I tried 3 times and each time my AVG picked out a virus "Trojan Horse Dropper.Generic3.CFOZ" It threw out the download and quarenteened the virus. Strangly, their Virus Encylopedia did not recognise it although it did with different suffixes. Obviously other people have downloaded it without a problem but if anybody has any info, I would like to have it incase there is a problem my end. I would still would like to see your show.

I'm not a cricket fan - but you captured the best bits so well. The expressions on the various player's faces were a joy to see!

Excellent - and, of course, you couldn't better the choice of soundtrack.

David P

Hi Mick I tried downloading my sequence yesterday and had the same problem,I scanned the original file and my computer and it was all clear,

Dave.

Does that mean something has got into it at Mediafire? - worrying. Any experts around to offer advice?

MICK et al

- DOWNLOADED THE ORIGINAL EXE JUNE 1 2011

- just downloaded it again and it caused no problem with avg -

10.0.0.1382 db 1513/3691 JUNE 9 2011

DOWNLOADED AVG DEFINITION UPDATE

10.0.0.1382 DB 1513/3692 JUNE 10 2011

NO PROBLEM WITH EITHER DOWNLOAD

but if you remember i ran into an avg problem with my xp system with a couple test shows - but they ran ok on my win 7 system -- Igor also ran the files thu the independant anti virus site with no problem

http://www.virustotal.com/

i went over both avg installs and could see no difference in the settings --

so my xp system seen problem

Peter's vista system seen no problem

my win 7 seen no problem

IMHO

i would not say that something got into mediafire - because we are not seeing a rash of problems - it is something on our systems that avg does not like on certain installs - Igor's code has upset norton mcafee avg etc over the years and it has been a struggle for him to get them to change :(

ken

Hi Mick I don`t know what was going on yesterday but I`ve just downloaded it again and played it

through and its all ok now

Dave.

Hi Dave,

Just downloaded it again and now all is okay. One of those things I guess and thanks Ken for the input. Loved the show, excellent pictures. I thought I might recognise the grounds as I guess you live fairly close to me in the Medway Towns.