WnSoft Forums

Video clips in executables for Mac

Igor

We will not include support of video clips in executables for Mac in final version 7.0.

You see how much time it took to implement video clips support for PC version. And we would not delay release of version 7.0 for another several months to complete Mac support.

This function will appear in the following update 7.1 (several months later after publication of v7.0).

I'm sorry for this delay!

In version 7.0 you can create executables with video clips for PC. Produce DVD, AVI, H.264 video files. Publish show on YouTube and Facebook.

If you need produce slideshows or AV shows with video clips for Mac, please export show as a video file.

See update below

• 1 month later...

Hi Igor,

PTE 5 beta 15 with converted video seems to crash (black screen, no video) on Lion OS running on Macbook Pro. I will try video on Snow Leopard and see if it works and then post a bug report this weekend.

Tom

Hi Tom,

Please download and run this sample executable with video for Mac. Will it work on your OSX Lion Mac?

http://www.wnsoft.com/files/test/VideoTest_Mac_Beta16.zip (15 MB)

I've created it in Beta 16 where we've improved stability of Mac executables.

If this test works, and your executables don't, please upload sample show for me. We'll check up. It's very important. Thanks in advance!