WnSoft Forums

CATS!

SheilaG

Hi Everyone,

My first AV with some added video!

I can't quite believe how long it took me to make this sequence! Firstly, I had to learn how to use the video camera (borrowed from my son) and then try to remember that it's the subject that moves, not the camera! Next I had to edit the clips (in software that seemed totally alien!) and make something reasonable that wasn't an enormous file.

I shall be the first to admit that my video editing skills still have an awfully long way to go ......... but I shall keep practising!

This is it, then! 'CATS!'

I hope you enjoy it.

Sheila G

Run time: 3m 20s

File size: 66MB

Aspect ratio: 16:10

Download HERE

Hi Ken,

I loved it!!

Talk about putting your head in the lion's mouth!!

I've sent the link to Laura (owner of the kittens) ........... I don't think she'll be getting a pitbull, though! Her flat's not big enough!!

Glad you liked my own first attempt.

Sheila

Hi Dave,

It seemed (and still seems) easier to learn how to use Premiere for the editing when there is so much cutting, pasting, fading, transitions, adding stills and only using a tiny part of the audio.

I work with what I find most comfortable.

Sheila

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jan,

The kittens were definitely cute .......... I think they're going to be quite a handful as they grow!!

They were a good subject for a beginner to video, such as I am ........... all I had to do was sit on a chair and keep the camera turned in their direction. At the least I got some video clips that I could enjoy watching whilst I learned how to use the editing software.

Regards,

Sheila