WnSoft Forums

Waveform on Objects & Animation Screen

HaroldB

Is there a way to show the music waveform on the Objects and Animation screen?

If not, is the workaround to keep on switching back and forth to the Waveform view to get the precise numbers and enter them, or is there some other way to do precise work that I am missing?

Thanks!

A set of followup question, if I may.

It seems that the keyfrsme times are kept relative to the beginning of the frame display. If I am setting events in the object and animations screen to points in music, and then decide to shift the beginning of the slide, does that mean I have to necessarily manually readjust all the keyframe points in the objects and animations screen?

Also, on the objects and animations timeline, the times seem to be shown relative to the slideshow, while in the keyframe box, they seem to be shown relative to the slide. Is there any way to get a common display or toggle back and forth?

Also, is there any way to zoom in or out of the timeline display on the objects and animations screen?

Harold

Guest Yachtsman1

Not sufficienly proficient to answer your first two points but the time line can be zoomed in or out by simply grabbing the top line & dragging it up or down. :unsure: At least it could on ver'6

Yachtsman1

Senior moment, it's the waveform that can be dragged to size.

It seems that the keyfrsme times are kept relative to the beginning of the frame display. If I am setting events in the object and animations screen to points in music, and then decide to shift the beginning of the slide, does that mean I have to necessarily manually readjust all the keyframe points in the objects and animations screen?

What about making a test for yourself :)

Also, on the objects and animations timeline, the times seem to be shown relative to the slideshow, while in the keyframe box, they seem to be shown relative to the slide. Is there any way to get a common display or toggle back and forth?

I don't think so!

Also, is there any way to zoom in or out of the timeline display on the objects and animations screen?

I don't think so!

Regards,

Xaver