WnSoft Forums

Transparency between slides

I wish PTE could afford the possibility to manage transparency slides. Without using parent-child feature, I'd like to add a new "transparency" slides.

For exemple,I have a 1st slide shwowing a picture; My second slide could show a small postcard (small means that the postcard would not be the whole size of the slide itself. The rest of the slide would be transparent, so when the second slide would be shown, the first slide would still be watchable (where the postcard from the 2nd slide would not be). We could so add many different slides wacthing poste cards (in the example), but the 1st slide would let see what is not recovered by the others slides...

Sides animation would be usable to create effects.

Another example could be poker cards.

First slide would let see the back ground

Second slide is a poker cards animated just if it has been thrown. The rest of the slide would be transparent.

The third slide would be another poker card recovering the two first slides. The third slide would be at the top, but where this third card is not, it would be possible to see the previoius slides...

This animation would be poker cards being distributed...

Is that clear ?

ALL THE BEST.

PTE can already do that for you and there are a few way to go about it.

I generally create my smaller (inset) image (the one you want to see passed to the one beneath) in an image editing program like Photoshop or Elements. That way you can see both the base image and the one that you want on top. I find that helps me to size and orientate things to my liking. You can save it as a Jpeg, or if it has transparent areas around the smaller image, save it as a Png file

Take that (inset) image into PTE and select your base image from the slide list. In the object and animation screen, use the option top left to insert an image. Select your inset image and away you go. It can be positioned or animated over the top of your base image. Others can be added if you wish

Just watch the size of the inset image, as PTE will enlarge it to fill the screen height or width. If you go to the common tab in this same window, you can reset your smaller image to 100%, the size you made it..