WnSoft Forums

DENTDALE

Dentdale, in Cumbria, forms the north-west corner of the Yorkshire Dales National Park in northern England. The valley takes its name from the tiny village of Dent and is set amongst some superb high walking country.

Kindly hosted by Bill on www.beechbrook.com/pte

Thanks, Bill.

Maureen

Maureen,

You just don't quit cranking out those marvelous presentations do you ??!! WOW. I've got to get a copy of your workflow someday. Just great stuff. Wonderful colors, perfect music (sort of mystery like). And of course your perfect photography. Crystal clear, tack sharp images with great depth of field.

Enjoy your upcoming holiday. I'll expect more from you on your return! :)

Regards,

Bill

Maureen,

Great images and awesome music that added a level of calm & warmth.

You listed the music as being from "sagan". is this a movie or an artist or.... I'd like to hear more.

Greg

Maureen,

Great images and awesome music that added a level of calm & warmth.

You listed the music as being from "sagan". is this a movie or an artist or.... I'd like to hear more.

Greg

Greg - The music is by Armand Amar and is titled 'Sagan I' from the soundtrack to the film 'Sagan', the story of Francoise Sagan, the Parisienne novelist. I have emailed you separately with more information.

Maureen

Maureen,

You just don't quit cranking out those marvelous presentations do you ??!! WOW. I've got to get a copy of your workflow someday. Just great stuff. Wonderful colors, perfect music (sort of mystery like). And of course your perfect photography. Crystal clear, tack sharp images with great depth of field.

Enjoy your upcoming holiday. I'll expect more from you on your return! :)

Regards,

Bill

Thanks, Bill. I'll do my best when we return.

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

Sorry we missed Dent when we were up in the Dales but the next best thing is seeing it through your lens and A/V. Lovely photos as always and I will try and replicate when we get to your area next.

Thanks to Roger Walton and Roger (RMS)for comments.

Roger (RMS) - I always shoot in RAW so do just whatever is necessary in Adobe Camera Raw before going into Photoshop to sharpen.

Mick - thanks to you, too, and maybe you will be able to take in Dent next time.

Maureen

Maureen

You are really producing some excellent shows. It shows what can be done with some time and effort. Since I have started to produce AVs my photographic eye has changed so that I now take pictures that wouldn't stand alone as a great picture however when used in a show they often seem to work well together.

Well done

Regards

Paul