WnSoft Forums

How do I add a png frame to all images in a slide show

Ronniebootwest

I have created a frame in Photoshop and saved it as a png image (with transparent centre)

I now want to add this frame to all of the jpeg images in my slide show. Is there a s quick and easy way of doing this in PTE please?

Ron West

Yes, put the image as logo copyright ...

Sorry, but this does not do what I want it to do.

I want to use my png frame and then add it (over the top) of each image in an existing slide show.

Am I missing something here?

Ron West

Hi Ron,

The suggestion to use the copyright logo works fine as long as each image is the same size. You simply create the PNG file the size you wish as a border with the transparent center, then display it at 100% (look in Customize Logo) and it will lie on top of your photos as a very nice border. However, if you have some vertical and some horizontal photos in the same show, or if you have various sizes, the only way you will be able to do this is to add the PNG border file on a layer in Objects and Animations and adjust it for each photo.

You only need one size border to do it individually for each photo. You simply click-drag the border until it's centered on the photo (or set the position manually to zero and zero) then click on one end and hold down the shift key while dragging that side into position. Do this on each side as necessary. The shift key allows you to "distort" the horizontal or vertical XY axis visually.

There is no other way to automatically use a png file as a border that I'm aware of other than the two ways described above.

Best regards,

Lin

Sorry, but this does not do what I want it to do.

I want to use my png frame and then add it (over the top) of each image in an existing slide show.

Am I missing something here?

Ron West

You did a fine job of explaining!! Not a problem. Your example is a beautiful way to show how the copyright logo can be used as a border!

Best regards,

Lin

Sorry ... I explained myself badly ..

Here is an example of copyright logo in one of my slideshow and frame that serves as a logo ...

http://www.objectif-...p4/nympheas.htm