WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe v4.20 beta #2a

Igor

That it's strange !

1) at the beginning of "create avi", I see a short moment the green progression bar to hallf, then starts again normally at the beginning !

2) always (create custom AVI video file) with another codec that PteCodec, I see the message this time immediately: catCantsetVideoFormat (also for a friend with another PC) or it's start to half, then stop...and time always goes.

Sorry, it's simple visual bug. Will be corrected

Thanks !

Please remind me your version of Windows and what video codec and exact audio codec you've selected

- Windows XP home edition

- example: audio codec* Microsoft G.723.1 - Video Codec*Microsoft 263; other = audio codec*DV audio_PAL - video codec*Intel IYUV; but none of my tests succeeds.

Could you indicate me some to test who must go OK ?

It seems me very important to explain the subject too...

I just tried and of course "Video Codec*Microsoft 263" doesn't work with v4.20 beta #2a as well as with previous beta #2, because this is specific video codec which is not intended for this purpose. Another video converters (e.g. good known VirtualDub) won't convert to this video codec, too.

Windows contains many video codecs for different purposes.

But it is not contains suitable video codecs installed by default.

If you prefer to use not our codec, but something another, I recommend to use unofficial Microsoft MPEG4 which can be found in the Net. Also MJPEG.

For preparing DVD we recommend to use only our PicturesToExe video codec.