WnSoft Forums

The New 7 Wonders of the world

morasoft

I like it. I think the idea of postcards from these marvelous places is an excellent idea and it works really well. Probably the ending needs a bit of work but overall one of the best floating photo presentations I have seen.

;)

I made changes in the end of slideshow...

Now follows the style of the rest of the slides

Best regards

Morasoft

=================================

I downloaded your slideshow twice and there seems to be a problem with the ending. The world map shows up, then the postcard of Spain, then it stops.

Can you check this out?

Thanks, Gary

PS The size of the exe is 13.4mbs.

Moises

TOO many files missing for the pte to run - stamps and music

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\mapamundo.jpg

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\a.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\b.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\c.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\d.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\e.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\f.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\g.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\h.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\Machu3.JPG

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\back.JPG

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\peru2.jpg

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\Peru-Machu-Picchu.jpg

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\peru3.jpg

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\line3.JPG

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\line1.JPG

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\logo_email-150x150.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\stamp_plug1.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\stamp_plug16.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\stamp_plug7.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\petra3.JPG

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\petra4.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\Jordan2.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\Jordan-stamp.jpg

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\matasello.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\petra1.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\muralla.jpg

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\chin1.jpg

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\stamp-hong.jpg

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\china2.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\china3.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\china4.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\stamp_plug8.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\coliseo.jpg

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\369_jpg.jpg

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\italia.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\Italy_2009_2.jpg

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\matroma.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\matasello3.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\italy2.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\Chichen2.jpeg

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\mex5.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\Mex3.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\mex6.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\stamp_plug11.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\taj-mahal2.jpg

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\india5.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\india3.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\deli2.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\deli.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\cristo3.jpg

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\brasil3.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\brasil1.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\brasil2.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\stamp_plug18.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\stamp_plug12.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\matbras.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\piramides3.jpg

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\egipt4.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\egipt3.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\egipt2.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\egipt1.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\mrjmark.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\mategir2.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\mategir.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\tene1.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\tene3.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\stamp18.jpg

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\tene5.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\stamp_plug9.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\stamp_plug5.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\stamp_plug4.png

Picture: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\STAMP WONDERS\2332.ico

ken

Sorry, but I don't think this slideshow is working properly for me. I have downloaded all versions including the latest. It takes 20-30 seconds to load a black screen. Then another 30 sec. to show the opening animation. The postcard animation then opens for Machu Pichu. It remains onscreen for at least 30 seconds. After that, there is no animation. The slides just sort of pop onscreen with no postcards (maybe there aren't any?) They remain on screen for close to a minute. I gave up after the pyramid. I have a fairly new quad core laptop running Windows 7-64x. All of the other slideshows with animations and video included that I have downloaded lately run fine.

I downloaded the project file and could see the animations, but of course there were too many missing files to actually create anything. The animations in the PTE file look like an interesting concept and I'd love to actually see the complete show (or better yet, get a copy of the complete template).

download the files again to a new folder --

FINAL VERSION: The 7 + 1 Wonders

Hello:

I've done a little work about the New 7 Wonders of the world.

There is too a link to download the full PTE project,(perhaps can guide someone), or if someone else has any suggestions to modify or improve it...

Duration: 2' 18''

Format: 4:3

Slideshow (zip compress):

The 7 Wonders final version

Pte full project (zip compress):

Pte project -final version-

both worked fine on my win 7 64 bit

ken

Hello Gary:

I've uploaded a new revised version called "Wonders final" and "wonders final_pte"

Check now if all is right.

Thanks

Morasoft

=======================

I like the production and the postcards introducing each image. All went well except I still have a couple of questions about it.

You reduced the screen size. I like the original size better.

You removed the user controls. I prefer how you had it in your first version.

And, still, the ending is not clear to me. The second from the last slide is the map, and I expect the show to end there. But then the next one is a postcard of the Tenerife, and then it ends. I am expecting a picture of the Tenerife but it just ends there. Everything else plays smoothly with no problems.

Gary

arrows fwd and back work for me

the postcard at the end says it is from him

ken

===================

Ken,

Ok...I get it now. The last postcard looked so similar to the rest, I was expecting to see an image following it of the Tenerife. I did not understand that it was 'the end' slide.

No controls work for me, no arrows, no pause. Strange. But this is a good reason for keeping the user controls when there is a lot of text to read. His last slide goes by too fast.

But good production.

Gary

if you downloaded the pte complete zip -- make a show with the controls as you like it -- just make sure you save as with a different name

ken

"I've done a little work about the New 7 Wonders of the world.

There is too a link to download the full PTE project,(perhaps can guide someone), or if someone else has any suggestions to modify or improve it..."

Hello Gary:

The last slide is shown in reverse. Thus closes the presentation with the map, then, behind are the credits with my name, where I live and the name of the song.

Tenerife is wonderful but it is not one of the "7 wonders of the world".

The last slide is shown in reverse. Thus closes the presentation with the map, then, behind the credits with my name, where I live and the name of the song.

excuse my english

================================

Yes, I finally understood the closing credits slide. It just confused me a bit since it was similar to the previous slides. Perhaps, if you made the credits slide a bit differently or keep it on the screen a bit longer, maybe I would have figured this out. :rolleyes: I also liked it better when the manual controls were used.

Very nice slideshow.

Thanks... Gary

Success! I downloaded the latest project file and created the .exe from within PTE after setting project options to 5:4 to fill my screen vertically. It works perfectly now and I can see all the animations. I think this type of format and animation would work very well with travel/vacation slides. You did a great job on the postcards.

I would love to know where you found the stamps and the various postmarks.

Thanks for sharing the PTE file.

• 1 month later...