WnSoft Forums

Loss of slide size after using zoom feature in Time line

MikeH

Hello everyone,

This is my first posting after being a member for many years. I have never felt the need since any problems that I have had in the past have been more than adequately addressed in the forum. However this evening using version 7.0, I had occasion to zoom in whilst in the timeline using Ctrl+F11 and then reversed it by using Ctrl+12. My problem occurs when I go back into the slide line I find that the slides have diminished in size and that the transition time tabs and slide length times have increased in size and almost cover the whole of the slide making it very difficult to see the image that the slide contains. Have I discovered a glitch or am I being particularly dense since I don't seem to be able to rectify it? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

MikeH

Hi Mike,

Could you tell us which operating system you are using and take a couple screen snaps and post them so we can see what's happening? I can't seem to duplicate what you are seeing and would like to see what it looks like. I'm assuming you mean Ctrl F11 and Ctrl F12 rather than Ctrl F11 and Ctrl 12?

Best regards,

Lin

Hello everyone,

This is my first posting after being a member for many years. I have never felt the need since any problems that I have had in the past have been more than adequately addressed in the forum. However this evening using version 7.0, I had occasion to zoom in whilst in the timeline using Ctrl+F11 and then reversed it by using Ctrl+12. My problem occurs when I go back into the slide line I find that the slides have diminished in size and that the transition time tabs and slide length times have increased in size and almost cover the whole of the slide making it very difficult to see the image that the slide contains. Have I discovered a glitch or am I being particularly dense since I don't seem to be able to rectify it? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

MikeH

Hi Mike,

Could you tell us which operating system you are using and take a couple screen snaps and post them so we can see what's happening? I can't seem to duplicate what you are seeing and would like to see what it looks like. I'm assuming you mean Ctrl F11 and Ctrl F12 rather than Ctrl F11 and Ctrl 12?

Best regards,

Lin

Hello Lin,

Thanks for the speedy reply. No,I am not using the" + " sign if that's what you mean! Attached is a screen shot.post-2158-0-60144100-1319613835_thumb.jp

Try this

Hello,

Thanks a lot to all who replied. The problem is solved. I was not aware that this area could be expanded or contracted and must have unknowingly altered it. Again the power and usefullness of the forum has been demonstrated!

Regards to all,

Mike Hore