WnSoft Forums

Licence for Video Builder

Eric Athroll

Hi

I am currently using PTE De Luxe Version 7.0.2 My licence for VideoBuilder expired yesterday and I am wondering whether to renew this aspect of PTE or let it lapse.

If I do not renew the licence to update VideoBuilder and do no further updates to PTE will it continue working?

Hi Eric

I have just gone through this same process although my video builder licence had expired 18 months ago. After some research I found out that if you don't renew your video builder licence then while we have 7.0 you are OK your existing licence will work. However when a major update to PTE is made you have to make a decision then. If you upgrade then PTE will still work but none of the features of video builder will work until you renew your licence. If you use the features of video builder and you don't want to renew your licence then you can continue to use 7.0 but of course will not get the new features of the upgrade.

Hope this helps

Tony Falla :)