WnSoft Forums

Clarification on Ulead

RayPar

After creating the AVI file, the PTE's dialogue box refers to using “Ulead DVD MovieCreator2” to burn the DVD. However, I can’t find such a product on Ulead’s site. Ulead has a product called DVD Movie Factory which I am familiar with, but I have never seen the “DVD MovieCreator2”. Is this simply a typo, my old age, or perhaps a Russian version of the DVD Movie Factory? :huh:

Ray :unsure:

I believe it is Ulead DVD MovieFactory that they are suggesting. However, I am wondering if I can use Ulead VideoStudio instead. Ulead's tech support people tell me that VideoStudio has DVD MovieFactory as part of the program (but with less menu templates). I would assume that the new version of P2E would burn DVD's with VideoStudio but until I hear from someone who has done it, I don't want to buy it and find out otherwise.

The reason I am looking at VideoStudio instead of DVD MovieFactory is that VideoStudio is a complete editing suite for editing videotapes. Although it costs more than DVD MovieFactory, it will be more functional in the long run.

Mark Madere