WnSoft Forums

Demo only

Barry Beckham

Barry -

I think I've seen this type of animation before, Hmmm...

Greg

Greg

Yes, that is nothing new, but someone did ask recently about making artwork in Photoshop with 9 equal oblongs. I had time on my hands and well, this is it. Creating the artwork isn't difficult or timeconsuming, but it does demand a reasonable knowledge of layers.

Our screens have difficulty in showing fine detail sometimes and you will not see those divisions when the slide show is viewed at 1920*1080, but as you point out they may show if someone plays the show back on lower resolution. Nothing much can be done about that I fear apart from make them at a resolution where there is little chance of that happening. You could make your show 1023*768 so the 1023 is divisible by 3 and as long as that size is reflected in PTE, it should be fine. Alternatively make the centre three shapes 1 pixel larger. Do the shapes really need to be exactly the same size to the pixel?

Regarding screen printing. In this scenario I have no wishes to deprive anyone of the ability to do that. Its simply that I use a template to make slide shows and it is a part of the template that I just forget about. If it helps I can pass you a link to a show where the print restriction has been removed, but I am not sure how that will help you. Sorry about the file size, but there are 4 images and quite a bit going on in two of them and they are fairly big.

With regard only one Executable file, you can make as many copies as you like or download another from the link I posted. I am not sure what the issue is here and it is nothing I have done, I wouldn't know how.

In addition, and if the technique demonstrated was something like what you are aiming for I will give you a link to a tutorial, but you never said what you wanted to do with the 9 oblong shapes. However, the creation of them may be useful to you