WnSoft Forums

Palm

morasoft

Nice one - I like the exit through the window and the stroll through the building!

Best regards,

Lin

Hello, here is a new work that I've titled "palm".

It is an enhancement of the topic blinds plus window.It is a complete work, i.e. (take the full song).

The images are from Internet. Mine is only the number of series of PicturesToExe and the idea to mix the elements.

I hope you like it.

Optimized for a screen resolution of 1024x768

Mediafire link

Morasoft

I was enthralled by the whole thing and the animation is wonderful.The music just carries you away.

I was delighting in the images and it even had an ending which is sometimes forgotten.

I was disappointed when I went back to reread your intro to find they were internet images. How much more satisfying if they were your own.But congratulations on the production.

Snapcam

Hi Morasoft,

A very good show with a good room set. Being a bit picky just a couple of points:- 1) the armchairs look a bit odd with their narrow sides 2) I should have mentioned this before but it is not correct to pull the blinds up with the slats vertical, it wears out the strings and can damage the slats plus they would not sit one behind the other. As you have already opened them why not pull them staight up? When I tried it,I did get a bit of shimmering effect as you have to alter the Rotate X for each slat as it goes up.

My long term plan (it takes me ages to do these things) is to move to the window at an angle so you get the 3D effect of the backgound moving right to left of vice versa. I may get there some time.

I should have mentioned this before but it is not correct to pull the blinds up with the slats vertical, it wears out the strings and can damage the slats plus they would not sit one behind the other.

It was difficult for me to say this in english , but I wanted to notice this , as in the Lin's project . Not very important , but ...

daniel