WnSoft Forums

panorama

Mike Reed

Hi

I have searched the forum but cannot find the answer to my problem. I wish to have a panorama. I have stitched together two images making a slide that is 2048 x 768. I have PTE set to 1204x768 but when the slide is loaded I get a black band top and bottom with the whole image showing. Many moons ago I seem to recall that one could push an image of this size across the screen thereby achieving a panorama but I cannot seem to achieve this with V7. I have tried making the panorama two separate images at 1024x768 and using the push effect to no avail.

Help

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Mike can you not drag the pano to fill the screen top to bottom then drag it to one side hit the plus key then drag it to the other side hit the minus key, then set the time for the pano? :rolleyes:

PS I'm still on 6.0.4 & that is what I would do.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Hi Mike can you not drag the pano to fill the screen top to bottom then drag it to one side hit the plus key then drag it to the other side hit the minus key, then set the time for the pano? :rolleyes:

PS I'm still on 6.0.4 & that is what I would do.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Many thanks. So simple and as for 1204x768 that was a typo.