WnSoft Forums

Frames in Nikon CNX

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

I don't know how many Nikon CNX users there are out there? But saw this on one of the Flickr groups I support. I know it probably isn't much use in PTE as PTE already has its own version, but often there is a need to add a frame to an image outside PTE. My other main software Elements 10 has the facility but I hadn't seen it in CNX. Apologies if I'm telling Grandma to suck eggs(English expression for telling someone something they already know.) ;)

Yachtsman1

http://www.flickr.com/groups/capturenx/discuss/72157629163554249/

Here's a Settings File that I created some time ago when I started to wean myself off dependence on the Adobe product.

It puts a 2 pixel BWB line around a 1620x1080 image for use in PTE.

If anyone finds it useful I can also post the 1920x1080 version. Unfortunately, in NX 2.3, it is not possible to create a single version which works for all resolutions. Each resolution requires its own settings file. I can live with this.

Unzip the Settings File to a folder on your hard drive - Load into NX2.3 from that location and save the three Colorize Edit Steps as a single Settings File to your Settings File Folder.

It is possible to change the Black-White-Black to any other colours as required.

Daves BWB Frame.zip

DG