WnSoft Forums

Drop Shadow Templates

jevans

After a long break from PTE, I have re-started a project using PTE Version 6.5.8 on a new computer. In setting up my new computer (Windows 7 Professional) I found I had forgotten to copy "The Dom's" very useful drop shadow templates from my old computer. I managed to get a new copy from The Dom's web site but was not sure where to locate the ".ini" file in Windows 7.

Just in case anyone has the same problem, the location for the file "apr_shadows.ini" is a follows :

C:\users\all users\picturestoexe\versions\6.5 (or whatever your current version number is)

Note that there is already a file of the same name in this folder so rename this if you do not want to lose the original version.

Jeff Evans

Hi Jeff

For PTE version 7.0.4 on a windows 7 pro 64 bit operating system the path is slightly different.

C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\PicturesToExe\Versions\7.0

It's a hidden file so you will need to set explorer to show all files before you can see it, and replace it with Dom's shadows.

Geoff