WnSoft Forums

Toop Bar text sizes in Elements 10 & CNX2

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

Since changing my monitor size I have had trouble reading the text sizes in my editing software, not so much in Elements 10, but abysmal in CNX2. I searched both help services but couldn't find anything in either. This morning I emailed Nikon support & got this reply:

Dear Eric,

Thank you for your email.

There is no possibility to change the text size from within Capture NX2, however you can increase it globally in Windows in the Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again in case of any questions.

Kind regards,

Aleksander Nowak

Nikon Europe Support

www.europe-nikon.com/support

Following their suggestion I tried changing from my current global setting of 100% to 125%,

Unfortunately neither software has enlarged it's view size. Also the text size in other internet sites is too large. Anyone have a workaround?

Yachtsman1. :(

That's 2 text problems in 2 days, no response from the first???

post-5560-0-52410800-1330346591_thumb.jp

post-5560-0-23838500-1330346612_thumb.jp

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Eric, try holding down "Ctrl", and turning the mouse scroll wheel.(To shrink/enlarge what is on screen.)

Maybe this will do what you need.

Best regards, Gayland

Hi Gayland, sorry didn't work for me, however I reported back to Nikon support, that their suggestion didn't work, they replied back

Dear Eric,

Thank you for your update.

I have tested this on my system (Windows 7 Professional) and Capture NX2 seems to react to changes in the Display panel as expected. I have attached two screenshots showing the interface at 100% and 150% text size.

Can you please confirm that you have logged off and on after the change?

Kind Regards,

Aleksander Nowak

Nikon Europe Support

www.europe-nikon.com/support

So I tried it at 150% & it works. They didn't attach the screen shots. You would think software manufacturers of their ilk would make a short cut to do this without affecting the rest of your screens.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1

post-5560-0-60717500-1330366253_thumb.jp