WnSoft Forums

At the Movies (video and animation)

All,

'At the Movies'. 1920 x 1080 .weighing in at 57mb and about 3min 10 seconds duration.

http://www.mediafire.com/?785mb3h2344h2s1

A bit on the experimental side, with video and rudimentary animation.

As the soundtrack is imbedded in the video I used Avidemux/Adobe Audition 3,to apply audio fades.

It wasn’t really necessary,but just wanted to see if it would work.

Davy.

Hey Davy,

My favorite is the "BAT" LOL - he almost got me! You might want to search around for some high end animated GIF's to add. I think there is a realistic spider which you could have climbing up a strand to his web above!

Keep it coming, you're getting it down!

Best regards,

Lin

Hey Davy,

My favorite is the "BAT" LOL - he almost got me! You might want to search around for some high end animated GIF's to add. I think there is a realistic spider which you could have climbing up a strand to his web above!

Keep it coming, you're getting it down!

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin,

The high end animated Gifs.Hadn't even thought about using Gifs.

As Ken said....Verry interesting.

I am just experimenting at the minute,so I expect I will do a remake.

Thanks for the tips.

Davy

Guest Yachtsman1

Goldie Hawn was on a chat show on TV last night, looks like she's had a lot of work done. You may not believe this but I met her & Kurt & one of their sons in San Diego (Fishermans Wharf or Pier 69, can't remember which) in 1995 when I was on my honeymoon. I have video to prove it. :P:P met Debbie Renalyds too in Las Vegas on the same jaunt.

Regards, Eric

Yachtsman1.

Hi Davy,

That was very good, plenty of action. I agree with Lin, you could add some good GIF's, maybe coming out from the screen at the audience.

Lin gave me some good websites that have plenty of GIF's to choose from.

Keep it going, look forward to your remake.

Colin

Hi Steve,

I think you misunderstand the purpose of this exercise. If I might speak for Davy, it's not a "slide show" designed to make any sense or to be entertaining, it's an exercise in the use of various animation effects and to allow the creator to experiment and better learn the process of using various disparate elements.

Best regards,

Lin

I don't see the point of watching a video inside PTE. This not saying don't use videos it is saying make any video content relevant to at least that part of the show. In this show the video is competeing with a nearly non-existent slide show.