WnSoft Forums

The best AV Ever. It's your call

Mary I remember taking La Creation by Jean-Charles Pizolatto to our AV group, showing it and saying that's the standard we should aspire to. It is still a very good AV, and I stand by my original comments. However picking the best is about picking one, and for me "Ride to the wall" does just about everything an AV should do. Excellent photography, first class sound track, and generates an emotional response in the viewer.

As a footnote to the above, the fact that there are so many first class AV's to choose from speaks volumes of the standard of work produced by members of this forum and users of PTE in general.

Geoff

got the big shovel out and posted the swirler

TO MEDIAFIIREhttp://www.mediafire.com/?b6sr6x45y766wrpI BURNED IT JUNE 26 04I INCLUDED THE LINK TO WHITE TOOL THO IT DOES NOT WORK – THAT IS ALL THE INFO I HAVEfor the time and still do consider it one of the most advanced ever

i have also put a couple of boxig's works but will only give out the link to people that EMAIL me-- NO PM'S

am doing this so that there will be no hissy fits as there were when davy and colin posted statues

BOXIG WAS SOMETHING ELSE -- FAR AWAY MORE ADVANCED THAN MOST

THESE 2 EXES ARE SAMPLES OF WHAT HE WAS DOING SEPT 2002

ken