WnSoft Forums

Which codecs to use?

fh1805

I feel it is only fair that, apart from a handful of friends whose TVs and DVD players have been used to confirm proper playback, the staff at Killhope should be the first to see the final form. I'm taking the DVD there next week. So, a little more patience, please.

Peter

Eric,

A early "work in progress" version has already been seen by the manager of the museum at Killhope (January 2012). He expressed himself pleased with the way it was going; and made some suggestions for additional material (which has been included). The version with those modifications was then seen and commented upon by two lots of RPS AV group members - at Bradford (February 2012) and at Snods Edge (March 2012). A further modified version, including some of the feedback from the RPS AV group members, has been seen by members of the North-East AV Group (April 2012). The final form DVD version has been seen by two different friends, when it was checked out on their equipment (May 2012).

I don't think it needs any more viewing in order to gather more feedback. I have every confidence that the manager and staff at Killhope will be delighted with it in its finished form - provided it plays back on their equipment! That will be proven (I hope!) next week.

Peter

Peter

Good to see you've had useful input from The RPS AV Group. I haven't been to the Bradford or Northumberland meetings for a time now.

Just sent off my entry and accomodation booking for the 20th RPS International AV Festival. Are you planning to go?