WnSoft Forums

(SOLVED) New slides added not recognized

pbear-1

It has been a while since I created a slideshow. I had no problem creating a show of some 330 slides which I trimmed, labelled, etc, and saved. Now I return to add 4 more slides. When I add them to the others they do not seem to be recognized and I cannot highlight or do anything with them. What do I have to do to use them?

What do you mean by "they do not seem to be recognised"? Where are they stored compared to the ones that you can see and select? How did you add them? What exactly happened when you added them? etc.

We cannot see your computer screen. You will have to give us much more precise detail if we are to help you. If you know how to get screen grabs, those would be very useful.

Peter

I placed the new slides into the vertical column on the left along with the others. As with the first group I simply dragged each to the spot in the sequence that I wanted them placed. But when I tried to click or highlight them I could only highlight the ones on either side of the new foursome. I then went back to the file column and clicked add this slide to the bottom row. They all appeared after my final slide but, again, I cannot highlight them, move them, or do anything with them as they are not recognized as part of the show. They are all color slides, not B & W. Did I forget anything?

Are they JPEGs?

Attach one to a reply and let us try it?

Use full editor.

DG

I have figured out my problem. In order to do this I have to expand the vertical left hand column so that, when I click on timeline, the "timed points" option is visible. By dragging a slide in, clicking timeline, cut transitions, and reset all points my new slide becomes recognized. Thanks for everyone's input.