WnSoft Forums

Slides jump at end of a long fade.

Photofanatic

Hi

I am doing a simple show with no animations but where the slides have a long fade transition between them. The fade is gradual until the end and then it jumps.

Can anyone tell me how I can solve this problem so it is smooth a all the way through.

Also - I have put a border on all my slides which shows up well on the landscape photos but the vertical ones go right up to the perimeter of the viewing space. I would like an area of border around i.e. - they don't quite fill the whole viewing area in their height. I have been going into the silde object & animation menu and just reducing the overall size of the vertical images to show a small border at the top and bottom. Is there a way I can batch do this action on all the vertical photos?

Thanks for you help.

Joy

Joy,

What size are your images - in pixels by pixels? What you describe can occur if the images are excessively large.

As for your question about resizing the verticals. There is no quick way to do just the verticals, but are you aware of Project Options...More...Default settings...%age of slide to show main images. You can use this to set all your main images to, say, 95% size.

regaards,

Peter

Hello Peter

Think I have solved the jumping problem myself - not sure if its new in PTE7 but the default transition seems to be a 5 second fade ? which is what I wanted so I left it as was - when I actually checked the box to control my own transitions and entered the same 5sec with fade in/out - it did it all smoothly!!

I make my slides 1600 x 1200 (96dpi) unless I want to zoom in then I do them larger with the same ratio. - Is that OK (thats always been a bit of a mystery to me too as you will gather from my early posts!)

Regarding the batch resize - thanks I didn't know about that facility - I think that will solve that problem!

Brilliant thanks again

Joy