WnSoft Forums

exe. convertion

snapcam

You need to have the original PTE project file and all the images and sounds. You also need, as Ken says, the full Deluxe version - which includes Video Builder. You then open your project in PTE and do either Create|HD Video or Publish|HD Video - whichever of the two commands is present in the version that you use (Create prior to v7, Publish from v7 onwards).

Thanks guys I must have gone to sleep, I knew that :(

Here's another for you.

Why does my slide duration time in the project options or customise box seem to bear no relation to the timeline.

Some selected slides appear in what seems like a random timing.

I was trying to extend the start of a sequence but the times dont seem to match.

Guest Yachtsman1

Yes I'm using v7 but I can't locate the button you mention.

See attached screen shot, if you don't see it the picture may be larger that your monitor screen.

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-0-56285000-1340658578_thumb.jp

Neil,

Thank you for reminding me of that. I had forgotten that it didn't start life on the main window.

Snapcam,

You might want to update PTE to the latest version (7.0.6). I don't expect it will miraculously solve your problem but it means your system will have the same screen layout and features as those of the forum experts who are trying to help you.