WnSoft Forums

Fullscreen view of File and Slide List

When I use F4 (or F3) to show the Slide List (or the File List), I have difficulty in getting ALL the slides to show fully on one screen. I find using the slider bar erratic - the slides are either too small and fill only part of the screen or are too big and don't all fit on one screen. To have ALL the sldes showing on one screen is particularly useful when sorting the slides into order in a new project.

My suggestion would be to have a default setting for both F3 and F4 functions to initially show ALL the slides filling one screen, after which the slider bar could be used to suit the subsequent sizing of the slides.

My suggestion would be to have a default setting for both F3 and F4 functions to initially show ALL the slides filling one screen...

That, in itself, could create new problems. Depending upon the sort of sequence I am building, I sometimes start by copying all the possible images I could use into the project's folder. The "Lead Mining in Weardale" sequence that I posted earlier this year had almost 450 images in that starting pool. There is no way I could have displayed all those at a meaningful and useful size. The most that I could display on my 22" 1920x1080 monitor, and still be able to see clearly what the subject was, would be about 200.

If you are having difficulty moving the slider precisely with your mouse, that suggests to me that either your mouse needs replacing or that your mouse control settings need adjusting.

regards,

Peter