WnSoft Forums

North Coast

coopernatural

In this forum we often see sequences in which the rhythm of the music and the positions of the transitions do not correspond. Here, this problem has been avoided by choosing very long transition times. This works well in the beginning, but towards the end the uniformity (whatever here may be the correct word) of blending is not what I would prefer. There I would have liked to see more interaction between music and transitions.

Regards,

Xaver

... I thought the show was very well done ...

Maybe that you are right! What about all the silly discussions on the new version. We do not need all this stuff. Just distribute some nice images along some music, choose long transition times, and ready is an AV that is very well done. It's so simple, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Regards,

Xaver

I thought that was quite good, you have some very good images there.

I quite like those low down shots, as a suggestion, you may want to have a think about doing some focus stacking, which I think would look quite effective on shots like that.

I am very impressed with that opening title video, can you tell us a little more on how you produced it?

Looking at some of the work posted on here with short video clips, I am tempted to have a go my self, and am just in the process of collecting some images form a project I am doing at the moment.

Thanks again for sharing it with us.