WnSoft Forums

PTE

Ghulya

Da Campos

Thanks for the link to that very interesting article, be it, the Italian language is not my native tongue.

I really enjoys the link to the 1 in 8 million site, a superb way to record the past with pictures and narrative voiceover.

I have a personal interest in oral history, and have in fact looked into the possibility of supporting oral accounts of people with P2E slideshows.

I did an experimental P2E a couple of years ago, trying this concept out. It which worked quite well, but needs a better sound track, Ill have a look at posting it here.

Thank you

Grazie per il link a questo articolo molto interessante, sia, la lingua italiana non è la mia lingua nativa.

Gode davvero il link al sito di 1 a 8 milioni, un modo eccellente per registrare il passato con immagini e voce narrativa.

Ho un interesse personale nella storia orale e infatti hanno esaminato la possibilità di sostenere orali conti di persone con P2E slideshow.

Ho fatto un P2E sperimentale un paio di anni fa, provando questo concetto.

Che ha funzionato abbastanza bene, ma ha bisogno di una migliore colonna sonora, Ill hanno uno sguardo a postarlo qui.

Grazie

Hello Da Campos ,

This is one of the most interesting AV's I have seen for a long time.

It kept my interest the whole way through and I loved some of the images.

Very Well done, and thank you for sharing

Ciao Da Campos,

Questo è uno dei più interessanti AV, ho visto per un lungo periodo.

Di tempo.è stato il mio interesse tutta la strada, e mi è piaciuto alcuni images.

Very ben fatto, e grazie per sharing

• 2 weeks later...

Da Campos

Thanks for the link to that very interesting article, be it, the Italian language is not my native tongue.

I really enjoys the link to the 1 in 8 million site, a superb way to record the past with pictures and narrative voiceover.

I have a personal interest in oral history, and have in fact looked into the possibility of supporting oral accounts of people with P2E slideshows.

I did an experimental P2E a couple of years ago, trying this concept out. It which worked quite well, but needs a better sound track, Ill have a look at posting it here.

Thank you

Grazie per il link a questo articolo molto interessante, sia, la lingua italiana non è la mia lingua nativa.

Gode davvero il link al sito di 1 a 8 milioni, un modo eccellente per registrare il passato con immagini e voce narrativa.

Ho un interesse personale nella storia orale e infatti hanno esaminato la possibilità di sostenere orali conti di persone con P2E slideshow.

Ho fatto un P2E sperimentale un paio di anni fa, provando questo concetto.

Che ha funzionato abbastanza bene, ma ha bisogno di una migliore colonna sonora, Ill hanno uno sguardo a postarlo qui.

Grazie

Excuse me sorry for my reply more days after, but I don't remember to have writing it.

Thanks

Da Campos

Hello Da Campos ,

This is one of the most interesting AV's I have seen for a long time.

It kept my interest the whole way through and I loved some of the images.

Very Well done, and thank you for sharing

Ciao Da Campos,

Questo è uno dei più interessanti AV, ho visto per un lungo periodo.

Di tempo.è stato il mio interesse tutta la strada, e mi è piaciuto alcuni images.

Very ben fatto, e grazie per sharing

Thanks

Da Campos