WnSoft Forums

Need help ----

lnelson

HI. I have seen slideshows done that they have a photo for the background image and then like maybe 4 other photos on top of it and then the top photos will turn/fade into a different photo and maybe the next photo will be in a different spot on the screen. Then after alittle while the background image will change or even be a solid color.

I would love to have any suggests on how to do this or or where to find

some instructions/tutorials to learn to do this!!!

Many, many thanks!!!!

Linda

see

http://beechbrook.com/pte/index.asp?catego...yid=4&view=View

Oleg's files are still there

Create Beckground

File Size: 7.87M

By: ogl@fromru.com

Download Count: 800

Non-syncro - Create BG without PF

File Size: 5.64M

By: ogl@fromru.com

Download Count: 323

and am sure Carol will give you any additional tips

rooski11@insightbb.com

ken

Hi Linda!

My suggestion would be to first download Oleg's two slideshows as Ken suggested. This work is done in PhotoShop and each slide or frame is made first in PhotoShop and then you can add to the PTE program. There might be other programs out there to create this kind of slide but I'm not sure what they are.

If you have PhotoShop and need further help just let me know. I will be happy to help if I can. But I learned everything I know from Oleg and his shows. :)

Carol

But I learned everything I know from Oleg and his shows

Same goes for me.

Oleg is a wonderfully creative person.

Maybe he should do a world tour and offer seminars ? ;)

[QUOTE=lnelson,Jan 21 2004, 08:01 PM]HI. .........and then like maybe 4 other photos on top of it and then the top photos will turn/fade into a different photo and maybe the next photo will be in a different spot on the screen. Then after alittle while the background image will change or even be a solid color.

HI.  I have seen slideshows done that they have a photo for the background image and then like maybe 4 other photos on top of it and then the top photos will turn/fade into a different photo and maybe the next photo will be in a different spot on the screen.  Then after alittle while the background image will change or even be a solid color.

I would love to have any suggests on how to do this or or where to find

some instructions/tutorials to learn to do this!!!

Many, many thanks!!!!

Linda

Is anyone going to tell us how to get pictures popping out of, and appearing in different places on, the screen, as in BLACK COUNTRY for instance!? ;)

It is all done in Photoshop. Use a photo as a background, give it a dose of gaussian blur if you like, then drag other images on top resizing them as required. Use the grid overlay for accurate positioning, particularly if further images are to be overlayed. Save each production in turn as a*.jpg file but retain your *.psd file for any future additions or adjustments.

Your sequence could be (1) Background Image; (2) Background image blurred with two smaller images (A) and (B) on top; (3) Background image blurred with two smaller images © and (B) of same size and position as in (2); and finishing off with (1) again. [Edited: Sorry the C is coming out as the copyright symbol]

Ron [uK]

Many thanks Ron, very helpful. I must try this when I have mastered Layers :D

John

Many thanks Ron, very helpful. I must try this when I have mastered Layers :)

John