WnSoft Forums

Urban Abstract

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

The idea for this one was similar to a previous effort. The Camera club forum competition is called Urban Abstract, so I collected suitable images from our salford quays series from earlier this year, played around with them in Elements 10, found a couple of copyright free tracks to suit & put it together today.

Mechanics.

YouTube 48MB download, 8.14 Exe, 3m 8s runtime, 35 slides, 1920x1080 pixels, fixed, 16-9 aspect ratio, keyboard control authorised, filters used, distort & stylize or both.

Yachtsman1.

link removed by author, PM me if you want the link.

Guest Yachtsman1

I didn't like the ending on this show, so I've revised to to be more in keeping with PTE's video capability. The link will take you to the PTE Flickr page where the YouTube link is displayed.

Yachtsman1.

link removed by author, PM me if you want the link.

Guest Yachtsman1

Thanks Ralph & Sam, I have been back to a couple of recent shows I've posted, it's only when you run them through a few times, the errors appear. The Urban Abstract had a couple of royalty/copyright free tracks, which I didn't want to change, so sticking the video clip on the end killed two birds with one stone so to speak, as it had its' own sound.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1

Happy New Year to you both & all my PTE friends. ;)/>

• 2 months later...