WnSoft Forums

Creating The Video Wall and 3D Video Room

Hi Folks,

I've completed three in a series of four tutorials on creating the 3D Video wall and using that creation to create a 3D Video Room. The entire Video Wall and Video Room can be created in PicturesToExe without use of a third party software. However, to create a "curved" video wall, it's necessary to use an image editor which allows Transform Warp. This can be done with Photoshop and I show how to do so in the second tutorial. There will be a fourth tutorial up later today or tomorrow which shows how to "capture" your creation of the gridwork in PTE and use Photoshop to create a transparent PNG file so that one can use the gridwork to overlay the video wall creations. Below are links to the YouTube Tutorials:

1. Creating the Video Wall in PicturesToExe

2. Using my provided 6x6 Gridwork to overlay your own 6x6 video wall creation, etc.

3. Creating the Video Room using your created Video Wall

4. Gridwork png component files for you to use Link To Zipped Gridwork Component Files to Use

Above also all posted on the Tutorials Link to my tutorials above as well as here:

Link To Learn PicturesToExe site