WnSoft Forums

I've Lost "Create Template" Option

shirleyhogan

HI Shirley,

In 7.5 it's "File" "Templates" "Manage Templates" (or "Create Template From This Show).

If you are referring to having lost that feature in version 6.5 there is also the File "Create backup in zip" which gathers all files and creates a zip file containing everything you need to move the entire show to a different drive or computer.

Unfortunately I no longer have 6.5 on my systems so can't tell you how to do a template or what could have happened. I would suggest, however, upgrading to 7.5.3 unless you will lose Video Builder and have to repurchase it. The great feature upgrades are well worth the small cost of Video Builder in such a case in my opinion.

Best regards,

Lin

I am still using version 6.5. There used to be a way to create a folder which would store all of your jpegs, music, & PTE file. I think it was called "create template". Am I overlooking this option or has it gone away? Thanks, anybody.

I am still using version 6.5. There used to be a way to create a folder which would store all of your jpegs, music, & PTE file. I think it was called "create template". Am I overlooking this option or has it gone away? Thanks, anybody.

===================

It seems you want to do a Backup In Zip. I happen to still have 6.5. Here is what Lin was referring to. One attachment is for creating a Template and the other for creating a Backup in Zip

Gary

post-1794-0-97506300-1358259715_thumb.jp

post-1794-0-34883600-1358259739_thumb.jp