WnSoft Forums

All Good Gifts Around Us

Lloegyr

Hi All

Just to say a new show is now on Beechbrook. I have actually only done the encoding for the show is by my other half, she is going to learn PTE soon, now that she can see how straight forward it can be.

The original show was made in the late 1970's with a Zenith E Camera and brings back memories of our early days in photography where we did our shows on a mechanical dissolve unit controlled by a bicycle cable, (we still have it and it was used last month!) and I had to remember the sound track and manual synch it every time any show was presented, and we would do 2 * 45 minute presentations in an evening. Then we moved onto dedicated electronic units.

In keeping with the original I have not done any fancy edit work in Photoshop at all for the re-making of this production. But I have now started cleaning up and generally improving the overall quality, but I quite like it as it is. We had real pleasure in taking an old show and so easily transferring it to the modern medium.

Hope you all enjoy. :)

Mike and Pat

Mersea Island

Hi,

It does not happen a lot that there is apparantly a strong link between the lyrics of the music and the images. This makes it also very personal. There can of course than be a problem on this international site that not everyone might understand the english language enough or realises it too late that there is a link between the lyrics and the images. I myself did realise this at the "strange" transition to the money.

So in this show I think the images support the music instead of the other way around. That does not matter if you like that but I would not prefer it.

One can see a lot of dust on some images which I found too distracting, considering my concentration to listen and follow the lyrics.

In all I would say a quite original show, but a concept that I would not prefer.

thanks

Michel Verhoef