WnSoft Forums

SECOND GO

The dilemma of mixing scanned slides with digital pictures.

http://www.mediafire...v1fdedvd6n6yrgy

Hi Derek,

As Mick said, there are some great photo's and I so hope I make it to India someday soon.

Keep posting your shows please

regards

ralph

WOW! My son and daughter-in-law are off to India in a couple of weeks, I hope they come back with a couple of shots up to this standard. Great show, thanks for sharing.

Mickp,

Thanks for your comment. Trying to put another presentation up but I am having trouble reducing it in size as a copy while still keeping the original larger file, will post a question on the forum.

Derek

Hi Derek,

As Mick said, there are some great photo's and I so hope I make it to India someday soon.

Keep posting your shows please

regards

ralph

Ralph,

Thanks again for your kind comment. As well as India there are also a few from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Burma. I am trying to put up another presentation but having trouble making a copy with smaller sized pictures while still keeping the original (larger) presentation. Will post a question on the forum.

Regards, Derek

The dilemma of mixing scanned slides with digital pictures.

Derek,

Yes, the quality difference is very apparent, isn't it!

You have a wonderful talent for capturing, not just record images of the local inhabitants but, at times, images that convey a real sense of the character that lies behind the face. Not every photographer is comfortable taking portraits of the locals (I'm not!); so I envy and respect those who are.

For me, your choice of music didn't sit so comfortably with the images as did that in your first sequence. However, we have to recognise that choice of music is always a very personal matter.

regards,

Peter